Parent Outreach Meeting for Multilingual Families
January 2, 2020 6-8 pm at NPHS Cafeteria
No school Tuesday, 12/3 due to the weather!
A Message from Our Music Teacher
To All Greystone Families,
Throughout the month of December all music classes will be continuing their studies of music around the world. The students will be learning seasonal and holiday music from many cultures, including the United States, England, Germany and Spain. Some songs celebrate Christmas, but are not religious songs. Many classes will have the opportunity to sing and play songs with other grades during their music class. We are looking forward to hearing festive music all month long. We hope your child/children will share these songs with you.
Mrs. Donovan, Music Teacher
Winter Weather Reminders...
Delays, Early Dismissal, & Cancellations…
- North Providence notifies parents/guardians of delays, early dismissals, and cancellations through our automated phone system
- It would also be helpful to register with the RI Broadcasters Association at http://www.ribroadcasters.com/ in case our system is not working properly. Here you can register for text messages too.
- If school is delayed an hour, buses will still be transporting students to school but will arrive at the bus stop one hour later than your typical pick-up time; if school is delayed two hours, buses will arrive at the bus stop two hours later than your typical pick-up time
- If school is delayed an hour, our doors open to students at 9:40
- If school is delayed two hours, our doors open to students at 10:40
- If there is a morning delay our PREK morning session is cancelled
- Breakfast will be served even if there is a delay
Picture Retake Day
Lifetouch Studios will be at Greystone Elementary School on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, for retakes and for those that missed original picture day.
If you wish to have your child’s picture retaken, please send the original package with your child on retake day.
To place an order, order envelopes are available in the school office. To order at mylifetouch.com, enter Picture Day ID .
If there is a problem with the package from original picture day or wish to request a refund, please call Lifetouch at 401-828-5220. Please do not return the package to the school.
If you have any questions, please call Lifetouch at 401-828-5220.
NPSELAC Meeting 11/6 at 6:30 pm
Elementary School Handbook
Please click here to review our 2019/20 Elementary School Handbook. Students and parents/guardians are asked to return a form at the start of the year acknowledging the handbook has been reviewed!